YEAR 6 CO-TEACHING ROLE– HACKNEY – IMMEDIATE START
COMPETITIVE DAY RATE
A Fantastic school in the Hackney area are looking for a YEAR 6 Co-Teaching Rolewith a passion for children’s education!
In this Job role you will have a member of the Senior Leadership Team Co-Teaching with you.
Are you a Fully qualified teacher searching for school roles in the Hackney area?
Are you looking for a Full-Time teaching role with Less of the Work load?
If so, please read below to find out further information.
About the school:
- OFFSTED GOOD
- Team mentality (lots of communication with teachers, staff, and parents.)
- Lots of creative outlets for their students. For example, dance club, science club etc.
- Multi Award– winning School.
- Ensuring every pupil achieves confidence and success through high quality educational experiences.
- Insuring pupils communicate in an intelligent, articulate, and confident manner.
- Making sure their pupils gain a love for learning and encourage the pupils to be proud of their achievements.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Needs to be a Fully Qualified Teacher.
- Will be able to communicate with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Be able to share the workload of the class with another member of staff.
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons.
- Match the schools Ethos and Aims.
- Have at least 1 year of experience teaching.
- Have a Qualified Teaching Status.
- Deal with situations calmly and sensitivity.
- Local to the Hackney area.
- Care deeply about pupils academic, emotional, and personal development.
- Reliably punctual.
- Good Academic Background- GCSE’s, A-Level’s, and Degree
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Rates of Pay.
- PAYE – no umbrella companies.
- Shared Class responsibilities and workload.
- Monday – Friday only, no weekends.
- Could turn into a Permanent position.
- Delightful students.
- Full-Time, Term time.
- Honest, Helpful feedback and support from our friendly, dedicated team!
Does this YEAR 6 Co-Teaching Primary School Teacher opportunity sound exciting to you?
Are you local to the Hackney area?
If this sounds like a role you would be perfect for, please do not hesitate to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.