Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special educational needs? Do you want to gain valuable experience and contribute to the field of special education? We have an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to enter the world of special education as a Special Education Teaching Assistant (SEND TA).
At Protocol Education, we believe that anyone can make a meaningful impact in special education, regardless of their background. We are seeking individuals with the right personal qualities to join our team. As a SEND TA, you will have the chance to work closely with students with special needs, supporting their educational and emotional development.
- Provide one-on-one or group support to students with special educational needs
- Assist classroom teachers in implementing Educational Health Care Plans
- Foster an inclusive and supportive learning environment
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as speech therapists and occupational therapists, to support student progress
- Maintain regular communication with parents and caregivers
- No specific educational background required, as we believe that individuals from any background can excel in special education
- Essential personal qualities include understanding, empathy, and a proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
If you are passionate about special education and have the personal qualities required to make a difference, we want to hear from you. Join our team as a Special Education Teaching Assistant and embark on a fulfilling journey in the field of special education.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your interest in special education and how your personal qualities align with this role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.