The SEND team, led by the SENDCo and Assistant SENDCo with the support of the Deputy Headteacher, is dedicated to providing high-quality teaching and intervention to ensure that all children with special educational needs and disabilities receive the support they require.
Experience of working with young people is essential for this role.
As a Teaching Assistant, we expect you to:
- Be committed to inspiring and motivating our students through high expectations.
- Have the desire to maximize the performance of all students, ensuring their progress.
- Be a strong communicator and a team player, working towards the best outcomes for each student.
This school has :
- Motivated and hardworking students who are eager to learn.
- High expectations of behaviour, supported by established systems and protocols.
- Tailored, high-quality professional development to nurture talent and support your growth.
- A collaborative team of colleagues, including the senior leadership team, who provide mutual support.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.