We are seeking to appoint a great professional to join our productive and friendly Science department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for teachers new and less new!
This is a highly successful and dynamic school located in the Grays Area
If this is a role you could be interested in/think you will be suitable for please apply now!
We are looking for professionals with:
· Experience of teaching Science
· The ability to work with and motivate staff and pupils.
· High expectations of pupil engagement, attainment, and behaviour
In return, the school can offer:
· A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured, and rewarded
· A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
· A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
01245 213 225
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.