Protocol Education are working in close partnership with a secondary school who are seeking to recruit a Teacher of Business Studies to join a secondary school located in Walthamstow.
The Teacher of Business Studies will have expert subject knowledge and must be able to teach Key Stages 3 to 4, supporting Key Stage 5.
This post is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and successful teacher with the opportunity to develop the career as the school grows.
As a Teacher of Business Studies, you will be expected to contribute to the teaching and learning of all students in an enthusiastic and accessible way.
The start date of this position is April 2023.
Teacher of Business Studies Requirements:
- Excellent English skills (clear written and spoken English) along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good level of ICT skills
- The ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers
- Experience of working with children
- The ability to promote positive behaviour in a nurturing environment
Teacher of Business Studies Responsibilities:
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students
- Provide a learning experience which gives students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- Share and support the academy’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
The school can offer you:
- State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources, and modern facilities
- Learning and development opportunities
- Good behaviour system
- A centralised approach to planning, to ensure that we are all sharing our resources and minimising workload
If you would like to be considered for this Teacher of Business Studies role in Walthamstow, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.