Are you somebody with a passion for helping children? Somebody who strives to make a difference in the lives of those you meet?
At Protocol Education we are currently looking for a resilient and en-thusiastic individual to work as a SEMH Teaching Assistant to work full time in Schools across Shropshire.
I am currently working with a wide variety of schools who are looking for Teaching Assistants to work with SEMH students. If you have expe-rience with SEMH, then this is the role for you
SEMH TA duties can include the following:
• Working with small groups of pupils
• Providing intervention support
• 1:1 support for SEMH and lower ability pupils
The ideal applicant will have:
• Some experience of working with children or in a school (Not es-sential)
• A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils.
• Have a passion for working with children with adverse back-grounds.
• Creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils.
• Some knowledge of basic core subjects.
Highlights of becoming a Protocol Education SEMH TA:
• There are full-time and part-time positions available.
• You will develop your knowledge of the national curriculum.
• This is an ideal post for someone looking for experience working with SEN students in an educational setting.
Why choose Protocol Education?
• You will benefit from your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance.
• You will be paid weekly with no deductions or umbrella company charges.
• Have flexibility and access to your own diary where you can book time off or request work.
if you would like to apply for the role then please contact David Keogh at David.Keogh@protocol-education.com or by calling 02083717900.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.