Are you passionate about helping the future of tomorrow? Do you want to play a crucial role in their development as individuals? Then we’ve got great news for you!
Protocol Education is seeking experienced individuals who specialise in supporting SEN pupils to work alongside brilliant children in the Stamford area. This role is perfect for someone with past SEN support experience, people with great understanding of SEN, or anyone with SEMH knowledge and experience. The schools are full of motivated pupils who are guided by inspiring teachers, and they require someone with the same patience and resilience to join their team in helping to continue to create an encouraging and safe learning environment.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a school environment.
- Previous experience with SEN children and responsibilities.
- The ability to lead intervention groups of small numbers and adapting to the needs of the children, showcasing great leadership and behavioural management.
- Be able to work closely and effectively with children on a one-to-one basis, believing in them and encouraging them to make outstanding progress.
- Patience and understanding towards the children.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Working in small groups or 1:1 with SEN pupils.
- Managing the pupil’s behaviour in accordance with school policies and procedures.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in school-wide activities when required.
- Create a positive and encouraging environment that allows for the pupil’s development.
- Report any safeguarding concerns using the school’s referral procedures and policies.
Requirements of this role are:
- At least 2 references showcasing previous experience in a school environment with SEN duties.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures.
- A current enhanced DBS certification.
- Valid full UK driving license, or reliable commute methods.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE).
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through free training courses and webinars, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to apply! All applicants will be considered, no matter their background. If you have further questions, contact me via email on email@example.com or call the Lincoln Branch on 01522 425797.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.