We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced SEN ASC Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with students who have Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and Special Educational Needs (SEN) to ensure they receive appropriate support to achieve their academic goals.
- Develop and implement Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP) for students with ASC and SEN
- Provide in-class support to students with ASC and SEN, including behavior management and academic assistance
- Facilitate communication between parents, teachers, and other professionals involved in the students' care
- Liaise with external agencies and professionals to ensure students receive appropriate support
- Attend meetings and participate in training sessions related to ASC and SEN
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience working with students with ASC and SEN
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance related to ASC and SEN
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.