Protocol Education is recruiting for a thriving secondary school in Bristol looking to appoint an efficient and organised Resource Coordinator to support the school's operational team. You will work alongside the admin team and SLT to provide high quality support to the school's coordination functions by being an organised and reliable point of contact for the staff body. They are looking for someone who is intuitive and thinks outside the box to tackle problems, enquiries or events.
The school we are working with has a comprehensive intake from across Bristol and welcomes students of all faiths and abilities. They value resilience, team work and a growth mindset in their students and staff collectively. The school emphasises the importance of hard, accurate work that translates into an effective learning environment that nurtures their young learners to reach their full potential both socially, emotionally, and academically.
- Working with the HR department to ensure employees have the necessary equipment and supplies they need to perform their jobs effectively
- Monitoring usage levels of supplies and ordering additional supplies as needed
- Coordinating with vendors to order items for inventory or special projects
- Determining how much inventory each department needs and ordering new items when necessary
- Maintaining records of all expenditures related to supplies and inventory
The candidate should:
- Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and good organisational skills
- Have at least 2 years proven experience in a similar field of events or resource coordination
- Have excellent interpersonal skills including: confidentiality, sensitivity, and the ability to coordinate multiple aspects of the schools functions
- Proven achievement in co-ordinating a range of diverse projects and the facilities required to function effectively.
What the school can offer:
- Comprehensive training opportunities at the cutting edge of educational research and coaching
- Integrated support
- Access to free counselling service and regular wellbeing resources
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Generous pension plan
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed
- Free on-site parking
What Protocol offers:
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education.
What are you waiting for? Apply Today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.