Behaviour Support Specialist
£77 - 80 Per Day, Paid Weekly, NO Umbrella Companies (Receieve Your Full Pay)
Access to CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
Competitive pay based on Experience & Expertise
Are you interested in a career in education? Does your character & personality allow for you to support classrooms with behaviour issues? This role can largely benefit these children's future. Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a behaviour support assistant to provide support in secondary schools in Newcastle. The position is temporary, with a chance to become permanent should you be the right fit for the job. We are more than happy to support you through the process and ensure you are happy in your role.
The school are ideally looking for somebody with a passion for seeing the personal and academic development of young people.
Results and respect are of high priority for this vibrant school. You may be tasked with aiding support to students who suffer with SEMH, and/or SEND. This could include ADHD, Autism, and mental health difficulties. Should you wish to provide invaluable support to these children, apply now.
- Monday to Friday
- Hours typically 8:30-3:30
- Excellent Communication Skills – You will be required to interact in a confident and friendly manner with impressionable students.
- Driven and Motivated Approach – This skill will improve your experience and reflect onto students for maximising their potential.
- Right to work in the UK.
- NO Umbrella companies - Competitive Pay which represents your experience and responsibilities.
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income.
- Opportunity to make contacts with-in the school for Career Progression & Development.
- Access to free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) and online training courses (Including Safeguarding which is a requirement).
- Prolonged Support from our team of experts.
If you believe that you are an ideal fit for this opportunity, then please do not hesitate in applying with an up-to-date CV!
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Melissa on 0191 279 7270 or email email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.