Protocol Education is looking for English Teachers to start at a range of schools in the September term.
This post provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher to join its progressive and supportive department. This role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Science at KS3, GCSE and A-level across year groups 13 to 16. This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you will lead by example while enjoying a great feeling as your learners achieve the above and beyond.
- Teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BED or Med with qualified teacher status (QTS)
- A relevant Science degree or a related subject
- Experience of delivering science up to A-level
- Flexibility, resilience, and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player.
- Passion for education
The benefits of working with Protocol Education are:
- Easy Access local offices
- Networking Events
- Full 100% support for application completion and interviews
- Access to Protocol’s training programs including safeguarding
- Temp to perm guidance
- Specialist consultants who are experts in the field.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.