Calling all those with Health and Social Care experience! Are you currently looking for opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge in supporting children with additional needs?
If you have a burning desire to work with students diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC), Social, Emotional or Mental Health (SEMH) needs, or Speech and Language Difficulties, then we have the perfect role for you!
Join our team in Sunderland and gain invaluable experience as a Support Assistant working in a diverse range of schools that prioritize ASC and SEMH experience. Whether your experience is personal or professional, we want to hear from you!
- Bring a patient and understanding approach to your work
- Exhibit a keen interest in working with students with special educational needs, with a particular focus on SEMH and ASC
- Be adaptable and open-minded in your approach
- Thrive within a team environment, effectively communicating for the benefit of the child or young person
- Help support and nurture the development and learning of students, implementing tailored interventions and education plans
- Provide both 1:1 and general support to students, catering to their individual needs throughout the day
- Collaborate with teaching and support staff to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Uphold school policies, especially behavior policies, ensuring a positive and respectful atmosphere
- Communicate effectively with other staff members and, when appropriate, with families
Why choose us at Protocol Education?
At Protocol Education, we are committed to your success and well-being. With our dedicated consultants by your side, you will receive continuous support and guidance throughout your journey.
We believe in fair pay, which is why you will receive your weekly wages without any deductions or umbrella company charges.
You will have the freedom and flexibility to manage your own diary, allowing you to book time off and request work according to your needs.
To top it off, we offer free Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities so you can continue to grow and expand your skills.
Don't miss out on this amazing chance to make a difference in the lives of students with additional needs. Join us on this rewarding journey by applying now!
Don't delay, apply today! Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.