Are you a Qualified Teacher looking to work flexibly around your own life? Protocol Education is looking for Primary Supply Teachers to work in the Wyberton area. You will be following prepared plans covering classes in a range of subjects, delivering high-quality lessons that encourages the pupil’s development whilst monitoring their daily progress to write detailed feedback notes for the class teacher upon return. The ideal teacher will be patient and understanding yet supportive and engaging towards all pupils. They will have a good understanding of SEN/SEMH and be well adaptable to guide the children to success!
Requirements of this role are:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- References of a of minimum 2 places of employment that showcase experience in education.
- Current enhanced DBS.
- Full UK driver’s license, or reliable commute methods.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE).
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through free training courses and webinars, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to apply! All applicants will be considered, no matter their background. If you have further questions, contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Lincoln Branch on 01522 425797.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.