Have you got experience working with children with special needs? Are you looking for your next challenge? My clients are currently looking for a teaching assistant to work full time their Ofsted rated “outstanding” school. If you are caring, friendly and flexible, this role could be just for you!
Working in a small classroom of only 6-12 children, you will work hard to help pupils engage successfully, allowing them to get the best out of their education. Using your high expectations of learning and teaching, you will be keen to develop both personally and professionally while acting as a role model for students.
Thisthrough school caters to children who have Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD). The team of staff work closely to ensure all visions are successfully achieved and that pupils get the most out of their education.
As an individual you will be outgoing and confident in your abilities to provide the best outcomes for your students.
You must be dedicated, motivated, and committed to providing a caring and exciting learning environment where children are valued as individuals are challenged and enabled to reach their full potential.
It is crucial that applicants have extra qualifications such as Moving and Handling, Team Teach or Medication Administration.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.