Nursery Assistant roles available!
We are currently recruiting for positive, proactive and creative educators who love working with young children in a varierty of nursery settings in the Leicestershire areas including: Kirby Muxloe, Narborough and Melton. Our nurseries require applicants who ideally hold a L2 or L3 childcare Qualification, or are working towards one at college. If you do not hold this qualification but would like to gain experience to cover as and when required then please so apply and show on your up to date CV the transferable skills you have that can be used in this role.
This role is full time or part time (3 days a week min) Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with a lunch break included.
We do require educators who live in the areas listed above, or who can get to locations by public transport or can drive.
The position involves:
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
• Experience working with children
• Ideally hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care or above but it is not essential
• UK eligibility to work
• Can drive or use public transport to get to the location
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.