Your new role:
Secondary Maths teacher located in and around Walsall
Protocol Education is seeking passionate and dedicated Maths teachers, including newly qualified teachers to join our team in Walsall
Do you desire the opportunity to inspire and educate students? Are you adaptable to every student’s individual needs? If you answer YES to these questions, we want you to apply so we can help you teach Maths in a number of different schools!
Who are we?
• Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency committed to providing high-quality staffing solutions to schools and educational institutions.
• Our mission is to connect talented teachers with supportive schools.
• We strive to ensure a nurturing learning environment for all students.
• We will work hand in hand to get you a fantastic role in an exceptional school!
Responsibilities of a Maths Teacher:
• Plan, prepare and deliver exciting Maths lessons to students with varied abilities.
• Create an engaging and inclusive learning environment.
• Monitor student performance with different assessment strategies.
• Stay updated with latest teaching methods in Maths education.
Requirements of a Maths Teacher:
• Hold a QTS or a similar level of teaching qualifications and have experience in teaching Maths in a secondary school.
• Effective communication skills with the ability to build ongoing positive relationships with the students, teacher and parents/carers.
• Newly qualified teachers are invited to apply!
Benefits of joining Protocol Education as a Maths Teacher:
• Competitive daily rate of £120-£200, commensurate with experience.
• Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
• Chance to gain valuable experience and work in a diverse educational setting.
• Supportive and collaborative working environment.
If you are a newly qualified Maths Teacher ready to start your teaching journey in Walsall, we want to hear from you!!
To apply please submit your CV! If you have any questions, contact me on 01902 313 820
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.