Role: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Cambridge is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant, starting from February 2024.
friendly team, be enthusiastic, committed to raising standards, have high expectations and will work alongside a conscientious, hardworking, and welcoming team. This two-form entry school is searching for a Teaching Assistant who shares a passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for children to flourish in.
Key Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
- Collaborate with other teaching assistants and teachers to plan and deliver engaging lessons.
- Provide one-on-one and small group support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Assist with classroom management and behaviour management strategies.
- Create and adapt learning resources to meet individual student needs.
- Foster a nurturing and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Monitor and track student progress, reporting findings to teachers and parents.
- Participate in meetings and training sessions as required.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with children.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of educational policies and practices.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Protocol Education can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Refer a friend scheme: £50 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol.
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this Level 3 Teaching Assistant Teacher role – please apply now. Or if you wish to discuss this role, please contact Alanna on 01223 667755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.