Are you a graduate who is as an aspiring teacher? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and to be part of a committed team?
I'm currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant vacancy that will be good practice for such a role as a Psychology graduate or graduate who is thinking of going on this career trajectory.
My client is looking for an aspiring learning support assistant to join their team and work with young people who require additional Emotional and Social support. This will involve both one to one and small group support to students across year groups who require additional support. The right candidate will ideally you will be energetic, enthusiastic and an excellent role model for children to look up to.
The school is located in Watford, Hertfordshire. The area has very regular and reliable bus service links, and the school can provide parking if you prefer to drive.
• Keeping service users and their children safe, empowering the students, promoting safeguarding, for example.
• This is a challenging role, it is going to give you experience in the areas of sensibility that could be vital to your future success
• Working with Students with SEMH, EBD, Autism within the Primary sector
• Can be a role model and provide support to those with social, emotional and behavioural issues in school
• Passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential
• Cares deeply about providing a rich curriculum and learning experiences
• Can communicate effectively with children and young people, families, school staff, and other professionals.
• Is committed to achieving excellence at the school and within the wider community
• Is highly organised and flexible.
Please be advised due to the volume of applicants we will only be in touch if you have been successful.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.