We are seeking to appoint 4 enthusiastic and flexible Learning Support Assistant's on a fixed term contract until 31st August 2023.The ideal candidate will have the appropriate skills and qualities to work with, and support, pupils with learning, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate with other members of staff effectively
- The ability to build a strong professional relationship with the pupils and their families
- A willingness to take part in class planning and adapt it to the needs of the pupil where applicable
- Good organisational skills
- Good behaviour management skills
- Good basic English and Mathematics (GCSE Level A - C or equivalent)
- The ability to communicate with parents and to attend professional meetings where required
- Good record keeping skills (Progress and medical where required)
- A passion for the impact teaching and learning can have on improving life
- A commitment to delivering education of the highest standard
If you think you would be suitable pleae apply or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.