We are looking for a KS2 teacher wanted for Year 4 class in Outstanding Primary School
The school are looking for a wonderful Year 4 teacher to work on a full-time basis in a school based just outside of Chelmsford.
This is a varied role that requires creativity, dedication and a passion working with children.
You will need:
- To have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- You will be experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies.
- You will be solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team.
- You will be a positive and enthusiastic addition to the school’s lively learning environment.
- You will have a creative approach to teaching.
Here at Protocol, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE.
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach.
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts.
- A £250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, click apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.