Do you want to secure your next role for January?
Are you an experienced teacher, wanting a new challenge?
Perhaps you are newly qualified, and ready to take on your first classroom?
If so, look no further! We are looking to recruit Year 4 Primary School Teacher (PPA Cover) to join a welcoming school team in Greenwich on a contract basis. This exciting opportunity would include lesson planning, building relationships with students in your class and creating inviting topics to engage learning. As a successful candidate, you will be dedicated to providing a safe and happy classroom, where children are supported to achieve to the best of their ability.
We are currently recruiting for a number of KS2 teachers - please get in touch to find out more!
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme where you could have the chance to earn £250, subject to T&Cs
- Gaining experience in a busy school environment
- Supporting your children to achieve their targets
- Opportunities for career progression
- Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
- Safeguarding all children
- Planning engaging lessons in line with the curriculum
- Supporting and guiding Teaching Assistants
- Attending staff meetings and liaising with colleagues
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
- A degree qualification in teaching (PGCE) along with a QTS
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Being passionate about teaching and learning
- Tailoring your approach to the individual needs of children where necessary
If you would like more information or to apply directly, please contact Nataliya via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 461 8900, thanks!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.