Protocol Education are working with a friendly, forward-thinking and enthusiastic Primary School in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
The school has an inspirational and dedicated teaching team who are fully committed to ensuring their children reach their full potential.
The school is located in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. The area has very good road links to the M25, and also to the M1 and A41. The school can provide parking.
The school are looking to recruit a full time Key Stage 2 Teacher. They are looking for somebody who energetic, enthusiastic and committed. There is flexibility to be able to offer a part time position for the right candidate. Class teachers also have responsibility for co-ordinating a curriculum subject which allows you the opportunity to grow and develop as a middle leader should you be looking for that next step in your professional development.
The school can offer you:
- an innovative and creative curriculum, developed and delivered with high expectations for progress
- significant opportunities to further your professional development
- motivated children who have growth mind sets
In return, Protocol Education can off you:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Hertfordshire area
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, submit your CV below and i will be in contact with you..
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.