Are you a Health Care Assistant looking for a change in career?
Are you looking for weekly pay?
Protocol Education are looking for Health Care Assistants. We have services available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs and mental health needs.
Our schools support both students and staff in the best way they can, so if you are looking for roles with great work environments, weekly pay and a work schedule that works for you, this is the role for you!
1:1 Teaching Assistant Description:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30 - 16:00
- Full academic, term time only
- £77-£95 per day
- Located in Ealing
- Local tube links
What is the role of a 1:1 Teaching Assistant:
- Support the student in their work
- Bring the best possible education for students
- Help plan out the lessons with the teacher for the student
- Support them emotionally and socially
- Create a positive environment for the student to work in
- Working with children with special needs, such as - Autism, ADHD, learning difficulties etc.
What you will need for this role:
- A calm and compassionate approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently but also as a team member
- A passion for working with children and making a real impact on their lives
- Experience is not necessary, but any experience in schools, with children, with SEN, as a graduate, a youth mentor, sports coach or anything else similar
By registering with Protocol we can offer you:
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
We have vacancies across North West London
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit across the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Protocol Education are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references, as well as possessing an up-to-date DBS or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
If you are interested in this 1:1 SEN TA role, then apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if this job doesn't appeal to you, but you are looking for something similar, then please still send over your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.