Role Graduate Teaching Assistant
Hours: Mon - Fri (8:30 - 15:30), part time available
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education and a desire to make a difference in the lives of students? Protocol Education is delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join a reputable educational institution in Harrow. This role will enable you to kickstart your career in education, gain valuable experience, and inspire young minds in a supportive and dynamic environment.
About Us: Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency, dedicated to connecting talented individuals like you with rewarding opportunities within the education sector. Our client, a respected educational institution in Ealing, is renowned for providing a nurturing and stimulating learning environment that encourages both personal and academic growth.
Role and Responsibilities: As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting teachers and students throughout the school. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting teachers in planning and delivering engaging and effective lessons across various subjects.
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to students, helping them grasp challenging concepts and achieve their academic goals.
- Collaborating with staff to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that fosters student development.
- Assisting in the preparation of teaching materials, displays, and resources.
- Supporting extracurricular activities and school events to enrich students' educational experience.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Education or a relevant subject area.
- Genuine passion for education and a desire to contribute to the academic and personal growth of students.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with students and colleagues.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to motivate and inspire students of varying abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving educational setting.
- Gain practical experience and insights into the education sector.
- Work alongside experienced educators and receive mentoring for your professional development.
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for career progression within the institution or broader education field.
If you are as excited by this role as well are then please apply. Alternatively you can email Adrian.Anderson@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.