A highly regarded, ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in the western half of Rotherham is looking for an English Teacher to cover staff absence. This opportunity is open to both NQTs and Experienced Teachers. The school is looking for an English Teacher who under the guidance of the Director of English will teach English in Key Stages 3 and 4 across a wide ability range.
This is a contract position running through to the summer holidays and possibly beyond.
- Graded ‘Outstanding’
- A large and very well-respected academy
- SLT are determined to improve the level of teaching and achievements
- Investing into ‘NQTs’ looking to implement new material and content into the curriculum
- Located on the western side of Rotherham
- Creative school – investing in the arts and extracurricular activities
- English Teacher
- Teaching English across KS3 & 4
- Working alongside ‘Outstanding’ practitioners throughout the English department
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Outstanding practice in the classroom
- English Degree & UK QTS
- Supporting the ethos and long-term vision of the school
- Must have a strong academic background throughout – GCSEs & A Levels
- You must be looking to improve and be a hard-working individual
- Strong understanding of the English KS3 & 4 curriculum - Being confident is key
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.