Are you a talented and inspirational Teacher of English? Would you like to join a highly successful and collaborative team? Do you have the zest for your subject and the passion to make a difference every day to students’ academic, social and emotional progress.
This opportunity offers the right candidate a chance to play an integral role as Maternity Cover in a highly successful English department in Birmingham, who work collaboratively, sharing resources and ideas. The school can offer a well-resourced learning environment, a supportive and hard-working colleagues and great students. They are committed to ensuring all their teachers, whatever their experience level, are supported in their ongoing professional development through collaborative training.
We welcome applications from new qualified teachers looking to join a supportive and progressive department, as well as experienced practitioners.
- Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
- A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach to A Level
- A strong communicator wanting the best for each student
- Enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
Why choose to work through Protocol?
- Competitive daily rates
- We do not use umbrella companies, we use are own payroll team so no hidden costs!
- We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
- You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.