Early Years Teaching Assistant | Chelmsford
Part-time or full-time depending on what you need!
Are you innovative and excited about working with Early Years Children?
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Assistants needed for a range of schools in the Chelmsford and surrounding areas (e.g. Writtle, Maldon, Danbury, Southminster). Can’t do full time…no problem! We are looking for a range of assistants who can help on a full time and part time basis.
This will be an a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for working with Early Years children. You will help aid in delivering lessons with other teachers and ensuring everyone feels happy and safe in their classroom environment.
What you need:
- You will need to be professional and organised.
- Great behavioural management and communication skills.
- Excited by inspiring children and challenging them also.
- Excited about working in a collaborative environment.
- Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential. We are looking for candidates in with a range of experience.
- Right to work in the UK.
What can we offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE.
- Flexible work life balance to fit your lifestyle.
- Professional and ongoing support from the team of consultants here at Protocol.
- Aiding in opportunities to help career progression and helping in supply work resulting in a long-term role.
- £250 referral bonus scheme
If this sounds like the next exciting opportunity for you…apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.