Level 2/3 Early Years Teaching Assistant
Protocol Education are currently working with a Primary School in Westminster who are looking for an Early Years Assistant to join them on a full-time basis for the 23/24 Academic year.
This one form entry school is one of the best in the borough. They have an extremely collaborative work environment where every staff member plays a pivotal role in the overall success of the school.
You will take a key role in creating a fun, safe and inspiring work enviroment where children can learn through play.
The ideal candidate will be full of energy, enthusiasm and have a real passion for working in Early Years.
For the strongest candidates, these contracts often lead to permanent employment.
- Be involved in contributing to the teaching and learning programme in line with the aims and objectives of the school
- Provide activities for children’s learning and support their independence as learners
You must have:
- The commitment to provide first class childcare
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
- A caring, kind, and approachable manner
- An understanding on how children develop and learn
- Ability to use your own initiative to organise activities and tasks
If you are ambitious, successful, and excited by learning, please apply now or contact our office for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.