EARLY YEARS PRACTIONER LEVEL 3 – HACKNEY –E5 - IMMEDIATE START
A Fantastic Nursery in the Hackney Area, E5 are looking for a Level 3 Early Years practitioner!
Are you located close to Hackney Downs and Hackney Central stations?
This Hackney Nursery has an Ofsted rating of Outstanding. It is also a part of London Early Years Foundation, or LEYF Nurseries for short; a family of 40 nurseries.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Needs to have a Level 3 childcare qualification or above.
- Come into work with a positive and friendly atmosphere.
- Match the Nursery’s Ethos and Aims.
- Love helping children develop and learn.
- Deal with situations calmly and sensitivity.
- Local to the Hackney area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Rates of Pay.
- Up to 35 days off a year.
- PAYE – no umbrella companies.
- Monday – Friday only, no weekends.
- Could turn into a Permanent position.
- Delightful students.
- Full-Time, Term time.
- Honest, Helpful feedback and support from our friendly, dedicated team!
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.