Design Technology Teacher
Located : East London
Pay: £120 - 220 A DAY
Our Design Technology department has a strong track record of success in supporting students across KS3, KS4, and KS5 to achieve well and realize their full potential. We are dedicated to appointing a Design Technology Teacher who will contribute to the continued success of our students at all levels. The successful candidate will collaborate with the team to maintain and enhance the high standards of academic progress for all students studying design technology, actively driving and improving student achievement.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- A degree in the subject area of Design Technology.
The selected teacher will:
- Fulfill the professional responsibilities outlined in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
- Meet the expectations set out in the Teachers’ Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities Throughout the Academic Year:
- Develop and implement effective lesson plans that align with the design technology curriculum.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure a cohesive and well-structured curriculum.
Teaching & Classroom Management:
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons to foster a positive learning environment.
- Manage the classroom effectively, promoting a conducive atmosphere for learning.
Agreed Whole School Procedures:
- Adhere to established school-wide procedures to maintain consistency.
- Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the overall success of the school community.
The role offers a competitive daily rate, ranging from £120 to £220, providing an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Design Technology Teacher to contribute to our students' success. If you hold a PGCE or QTS and have a degree in Design Technology, and you are enthusiastic about joining a department that values academic progress and achievement, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.