A vibrant Bristol Secondary School are looking to appointment a passionate and dedicated Business Teacher to teach across Key Stage 4 and 5.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be passionate about Business and inspire young people in the subject
- Be able to work well as part of a collaborative team
- Celebrate differences
- Hold high expectations
- Have resilience and be able to overcome challenges
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
What the school offers:
- Fun activities for both students and staff
- Empowerment to develop your teaching in your specialised subject
- A place in the heart of the community
- An exciting curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
- Access to well-being services
- Free on-site parking
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.