Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Location: Sutton, London
Salary: £77.00 - £90.00 per day
Protocol Education are looking for Health Care Assistants. We have services available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs and mental health needs.
Our schools support both students and staff in the best way they can, so if you are looking for roles with great work environments, weekly pay and a work schedule that works for you, this is the role for you.
What is the role of a 1:1 Teaching Assistant:
- Support the student in their work
- Bring the best possible education for students
- Help plan out the lessons with the teacher for the student
- Support them emotionally and socially
- Create a positive environment for the student to work in
What you will need for this role:
- A calm and compassionate approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently but also as a team member
- A passion for working with children and making a real impact on their lives
- Experience is not necessary, but any experience in schools, with children, with SEN, as a graduate, a youth mentor, sports coach or anything else similar
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references, as well as possessing an up-to-date DBS or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.