Role – Behaviour Mentor
Location - Camden, London
Start Date – September 2023
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on young lives?
Do you have experience in managing challenging behaviour in a primary school setting?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Job Details -
1. Support Students: Work closely with students exhibiting challenging behaviour, providing them with guidance, empathy, and a safe space to express themselves.
2. Develop Strategies: Collaborate with teachers and the SENCO to develop and implement effective behaviour management strategies tailored to each student's needs.
3. Positive Reinforcement: Encourage and reward positive behaviour, fostering a culture of respect and cooperation within the school.
4. One-on-One Support: Provide one-on-one support to students who require additional assistance, helping them overcome obstacles to learning and personal growth.
5. Record Keeping: Maintain accurate records of student progress and behaviour, ensuring that data is used to inform decision-making.
Requirements - You must be available between Full Time, 5 days a week during the school’s hours of 08:30 to 16:00 and able to get to the Camden area. Special needs experience either personally or professionally is essential.
The work is expected to start right away in September, if you do not have a notice period, please understand that the school are not able to wait and are looking to appoint the most suitable candidate as soon as they can.
- CPD - Continued Professional Development
- An experienced consultant who will support you through the whole process
- Always be listened and looked out for
- Weekly PAYE pay
If interested, do apply and email me on sadaq.cabdalle @ protocol-education.com ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.