Protocol Educationare are working with a school who are currently recruiting for a teacher of Art to inspire the next generation of Artists.
We would like to hear from you if you can share your enthusiasm for the subject, your knowledge and your skills with the students and staff to help build an outstanding Art department. The department teaches Art up to A level. You will enjoy being part of friendly and supportive team committed to making a difference to the lives of our young people.
The successful candidate will:
- lead by example, through outstanding practice and professionalism;
- demonstrate their ethos of putting our students at the heart of our curriculum;
- driven to make a difference, to overcome barriers, to be relentless in enabling all students to make exceptional progress;
- be committed to your own personal development and collaborative, consultative working.
Why choose Protocol though? We offer..
• An extremely competitive pay rate
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.