Creative/Artistic Youth Worker
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant or have your worked with SEND?
Protocol are currently recruiting for Youth Workers to join our amazing supply team!
If you have experience as a Youth Worker and have supported children with a range of SEND's or offered general classroom support, then please get in contact and apply!
Skill set: Arts background/degree/sensory or therapy background/drama background/degree/SEND experience
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
-Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer, plus free Webinars
- Candidate social events
- NQT/ECT Support Network
- £250 refer a Teacher/TA bonus
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply through this advert or through our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.