Position: Year 6 Teacher required immediately
Location: SE6, Lewisham
Start Date: Immediate Start
Eligibility to work in the UK
I am looking for year6 Teacher to join one of our partner schools in catford, Lewisham. This post is immediate start (maternity cover). It's only 6 weeks left for SATS exam and school is looking for someone who is Independent and strong to take on the responsibility. This is an exciting opportunity to join an OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' mainstream primary school. For additional support Teaching Assistant will be present in the class. As a part of the role there is expectation to do planning, assessment, marking and attend after school meetings. If you are interested in the position we can do the speedy clearing for you.
This is an briiliant opportunity to join a school that will really invest in your training and progression.They are looking for caring, enthusiastic, and inspiring Teachers who can get their students excited about learning. You will need to be adaptable and ready to think on your feet to keep up with the active Key Stage 2 students in this school.
The school is situated conveniently between several overground and underground stations.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in Key stage2.
- Have a calm and consistent approach.
- Be able to commute to SE3, Lewisham.
- Have a supporting and encouraging manner with young children and an ability to inspire trust and to motivate the child in their care to integrate and learn through play.
- Have the ability to be flexible and to work as part of a team.
- Be able to use their initiative in meeting the needs of the children and in adapting and/or developing activities and games that support the development of the child’s independent communication and learning skills.
The school can offer:
- A positive, supportive, and welcoming ethos that will allow you to develop professionally.
- A fully inclusive ethos for all who learn and work in their community.
- A commitment to doing the very best for all their teachers.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme (How many will you recommend?)
- Long term or daily roles.
If this is the role for you, apply today directly on our Website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.