Role: Year 6 Teacher
Salary: £110 - £180 per day
An inspiring school in Telford are looking for a Year 6 Teacher to join their team. This role is suitable for both experienced teachers and ECTs.
The school has recently received ‘Good’ from Ofsted and is striving towards obtaining Outstanding. The school is searching for a Year 6 Teacher who can hit the ground running and work as a team. Ideally, you will be an ambitious Year 6 Teacher who wants to join the school on their journey to outstanding, grow a career and take on future responsibilities.
We are looking for a Year 6 Teacher who:
- Has a strong understanding for the KS2 National Curriculum.
- Plans and delivers creative, engaging, and exciting lessons.
- Collaborates with other colleagues to develop cross-curricular initiatives.
- Fosters a positive and inclusive learning environment where all students feel valued and respected.
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Ongoing CPD
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £50 referral bonus for each teacher or teaching assistant you refer to us.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this Year 6 Teacher role – please apply now. Or if you wish to discuss this role, please contact Alanna on 01902 313820 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.