Year 6 Class Teacher
Job type: Key Stage 2 class teacher, with potential for subject leadership.
Key Stage: Key Stage 2
Salary: 135.00-175.00 per day
Closing date: 30th September 2022
We are currently looking for a qualified, experienced teacher to work part-time in a 3-form entry school, located in Enfield, north London. The school has free parking available off site and is close to train stations and bus stops. With its friendly team, and calm, engaging environment, it’s a great place to start a teaching role after October half term 2022!
Job role and responsibilities:
- Have knowledge of and keep up to date with the Curriculum guidance for Key Stage 2, especially in the area of Key Stage 2 SATs.
- Be familiar with the school’s current systems and structures as outlined in policy documents, including the Health and Safety and Child Protection policies.
- Plan and deliver, with regard for the school’s aims, own policies and schemes of work, the teaching programme for all children within the class, using clear differentiation.
- Assess and record each pupil’s progress systematically with reference to the school’s current practice, including the social progress of each child and use the results to inform planning.
- Be familiar with the Code of Practice and identification, assessment and support of pupils with SEN.
- Candidate must have a QTS.
Protocol Education can offer:
- Free continuing professional development training
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
- Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools
If you are interested in this job role, click on ‘Apply now’ or contact Anisha Rawal on 0208 371 7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.