Year 6 Primary Teacher
Start: Jan 2023
Hours: Full time - 08:30- 15:30
Location: Bellingham, Lewisham
Eligibility to work in the UK Full-time
Protocol Education is looking to recruit an excellent Year 4 Teacher to join a top-performing primary school in Bellingham, Lewisham. They are looking for someone who has good academic teaching experience within a "Good" or "Outstanding" Primary school. The area has very good road links and the school can provide parking, as well as very easy bus links.
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
Desired candidates will have:
- Year 4 teacher with qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT/ ECTs welcome for the Year 4 teacher role
- Relevant Primary school experience.
- Supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting
- Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one
- Have experience teaching KS2 children.
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs. So, getting work in schools in guaranteed.
- Optional CPD Training at our head office in Bloomsbury, London
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
So, if you are an experienced teacher who is looking for an exciting and fresh challenge then please apply today on our website or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.