Early Years Careers Teacher
Job type: Teaching
- QTS (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Closing date: November 2022
Full Job Description
Are you a Early Career Teacher living in North London or looking to relocate to London to complete your ECT induction? ECT Collaborative are seeking a Early Career Primary Teacher for a 'Good rated' School in the vibrant Borough of Enfield, to work with a year 6 class.
You will be an effective and inspiring Primary Early Career Teacher who is passionate about teaching and eager to make a difference.
As a school, they pride themselves on a friendly atmosphere, working together, supporting each other, and sharing resources.
In return for your commitment, you will be offered a fantastic range of career development and growth opportunities.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Have a QTS
- Have experience teaching KS2 children
- Set high expectations which inspire motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
In return Protocol will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us*
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.