Protocol Education are working with a friendly, forward-thinking and enthusiastic Primary School in Aylesbury..
The school has an inspirational and dedicated teaching team who are fully committed to ensuring their children reach their full potential.
The school is located in Aylesbury. The area has very good road links to the M25 and the M1 and the school can provide parking. There are also regular trains from London Euston, as well as very easy bus links.
The school are looking to recruit a full time Year 5/6 Teacher. They are looking for somebody who is energetic, enthusiastic and committed. There is flexibility to be able to offer a part time position for the right candidate. Class teachers also have responsibility for co-ordinating a curriculum subject which allows you the opportunity to grow and develop as a middle leader should you be looking for that next step in your professional development
The school can offer you:
- an innovative and creative curriculum, developed and delivered with high expectations for progress
- significant opportunities to further your professional development
- motivated children who have growth mind sets
What Protocol Education can offer you:
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
- Refer A Friend Scheme for £50
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools
What we will need from you:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- DBS on the Update Service
- A strong positive role model
- Proficient literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and I will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.