Year 5 Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Location: SL3, Slough, UK
Salary: £140 - £200
Contract Type: Temporary/Supply
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Supply Teacher to join our team at a leading education recruitment agency in Slough. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in teaching and wants the flexibility of working on a temporary basis, for newly qualified teachers looking for opportunities to get into schools or simply for qualified teachers for a change of role or school.
As you may know, teachers are sought after and the market is highly compettive right now. Therefore Protocol Education are offering the best rates of pay, with no hidden fees or umbrella companies, friendly and trust-wrothy consultants and guaranteed work contracts for flexible and reliable teachers. A GWC will guarantee you minimum pay each week, whether you work, which helps to take away the concern of possibily not having work and no money for that week.
If you are still not sure please be in contact with the office, or myself over email to discuss things further.
- Deliver high-quality lessons to students in the absence of the regular classroom teacher
- Plan and prepare lessons in advance and leave detailed notes for the regular teacher to follow upon their return
- Manage student behavior in accordance with school policies and procedures
- Create a positive and stimulating classroom environment that is conducive to learning
- Provide feedback to students and the regular teacher on their progress and areas for improvement
- Attend staff meetings and participate in school-wide activities as required
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification
- Proven experience in teaching in a primary or secondary school setting
- Excellent classroom management skills and the ability to engage and motivate students
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different schools and classrooms
- A current DBS check or willingness to undergo a DBS check
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility to work when and where you want
- Opportunity to gain experience in a range of different schools and settings
- Access to training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
- No umbrella companies or hidden fees
- DBS thorugh Protocol Education for £38.
If you are a passionate and dedicated teacher looking for a flexible and rewarding role, then we want to hear from you! Please apply or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.