Job Opportunity: Year 4 Teacher in Newham!
Are you a passionate and dedicated educator looking to make a positive impact in young minds? We have an exciting opportunity for a Year 4 Teacher to join our vibrant and diverse school community in Newham!
Job Role: As a Year 4 Teacher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the educational journey of our young learners. You will be responsible for creating engaging and interactive lesson plans, ensuring that all students have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Your commitment to providing a safe and supportive learning environment will be pivotal in helping our pupils flourish.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A recognized teaching qualification (QTS)
- Experience teaching at Key Stage 2 (Year 4 experience preferred but not essential)
- A passion for inspiring and motivating young learners
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons aligned with the national curriculum.
- Monitor and assess students' progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop cross-curricular projects and initiatives.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment where all students feel valued and respected.
- Engage parents and guardians through regular communication and parent-teacher meetings.
What We Offer:
- A supportive and friendly school community
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Modern teaching facilities and resources
- A chance to make a real difference in the lives of young learners
How to Apply: If you are enthusiastic about educating and nurturing the next generation, we would love to hear from you! To apply for the Year 4 Teacher position, please send your updated CV and a cover letter and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.