Teacher Year 5 based in Mill Hill – Permanent Position, Immediate start
Protocol Education is now working with an Outstanding school based in Mill Hill
They are now seeking for an experienced Teacher for Year 5 to be based in Mill Hill in September 2022
The Year 5 teacher will have the following:
• Degree in education or similar subject with a qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
• Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
• Plan and teach well-structured lessons
• Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
• Make accurate and productive use of assessment
• Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
• Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
• Delightful, pleasant, caring and a positive attitude
If this position is of interest to you please press the apply button and we will contact you for a private conversation.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.