A school we are working with in Southend is looking for a teacher for a year 5. They are fully committed to making learning fun for all pupils to achieve. This school has a caring, friendly atmosphere. They provide an enriching experience for their pupils and continues to develop them in many exciting ways. And are fully committed to making learning fun for all pupils to achieve
Successful candidates will:
- be committed to meeting the needs of all children and families, no matter what challenges arise with a thorough understanding of safeguarding
- have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum, including classroom practice and commitment to achieving high standards;
- be determined to identify what helps every child learn, overcoming barriers along the way;
- have high aspirations for our children and themselves;
- want all children to have a love of learning;
- have the ability to work as part of a team;
- be creative, hardworking, highly motivated, committed and flexible;
- have excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour;
- have excellent ICT skills;
- have a passion for learning, both for others and his/herself, willing to go the 'extra mile' to support our children and flourish
- Easter start 2023
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- MPS - UPS 1
- Paid weekly
- £250 referral bonus
- free training
- Candidate events throughout the term
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.