Year 5 Teacher
Immediate teaching work available for a Year 5 qualified teacher in the south of Nottingham.
Protocol Education is working with a Primary School in the South of Nottingham to find a dynamic and passionate Year 5 teacher to join the team.
This post would suit someone with relevant experience of working in either key Stage 2 and who has high expectations, determination, and a passion for making a difference to the life choices for inner city children. You will be supported by a dedicated and experienced team of teachers who put mentoring and coaching at the heart of their practice.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is keen to work with children and support them in their learning.
- Is positive in their approach to their work and all members of the school community.
- Has the skills to work as part of the school team.
- Is dedicated to supporting every child to achieve their very best.
- Has a good level of English and mathematics.
- Wants to develop their own teaching skills.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Be experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies.
- Be solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic addition to the school’s lively learning environment.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
In return, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to make career progression, supply work can turn into long term roles.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Refer a friend bonus.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply online or through our Protocol Education website.
Alternatively, you can email your CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.