Primary Teacher - Year 5
Protocol Education are currently working with a school in Wesminster who are searching for a Year 5 Teacher to join their growing team of educators.
This role is to start in April 2023 and for the right candidate will be extended into the next academic year.
The school have most recently been rated 'Good' by Ofsted and were commended for their staffs dedication and determination for students reaching their full learning potential.
The ideal candidate for the role will have relevant experience working with KS2 children as well as hold a QTS Qualification.
This role is full-time, starting ASAP.
Qualities, roles and responsibilities:
- Teaching core subjects, Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Science
- Developing pupils’ abilities and interests with a wide range of creative activities
- Encouraging children’s personal development
- Building relationships with parents including organising parent, teacher meetings
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons designed to meet the individual needs of each student
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with young children
The school can offer:
- Well trained teacher support staff
- An inclusive and multicultural environment
- Training and support from other staff at the school
Please respond directly to this advert if you are interested and available.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.