Year 4 Teacher
- ASAP - July 2024
A ‘Good’ Primary School in the Borough of Brent is looking to recruit a Year 4 teacher for an ASAP start.
Are you looking for long-term full-term work?
Are you a Key Stage 2 Teacher?
Do you have qualified teacher status (QTS)?
Protocol Education are on the lookout for the perfect candidate to teach a year 4 class in Brent. A determined and confident candidate who is ready to bring their knowledge and experience but also someone looking for a new challenge and to gain some new experience. A candidate that has classroom experience and is dedicated to the success and the learning journey of each student.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a UK QTS or PGCE
- Worked in the education industry for 2 years+
- Lives in the UK
- Has excellent subject knowledge
- Is creative and passionate
As a Year 4 Teacher, you will plan and deliver lessons to a class of 30 students. The ideal candidate will need to be dynamic, experienced, and confident in teaching the KS2 UK curriculum.
Do you believe you are a candidate then continue reading!
Can you deliver and lead the subjects through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology, and intervention programs?
If you are a teacher that will offer amazing teaching and quality support to the students, then this school in Brent is a perfect fit for you.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around-the-clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Why work with Protocol
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
- The opportunity to work with our amazing students!
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment
If this role is for you, please apply now or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.