A school in Dudley is looking for an enthusiastic Year 4 teacher to join their team. This position is available to both experienced teachers and ECTs.
The school is dedicated to delivering an excellent education for every student by creating a supportive and exciting learning environment. Their dedicated staff members collaborate to provide a rich and engaging curriculum that fosters academic excellence and personal growth. The school has a long-established reputation of being both inclusive and responsive to students’ individual needs.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- plans, prepares and presents lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- meets requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development
- work with other teachers, teaching assistants and other relevant professionals to plan and coordinate work
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- has the ability to use your initiative and think on your feet
The school can offer you:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
- Has a passion for transforming students learning
- A diverse, multi-cultural community
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- Payment through PAYE (no umbrella costs)
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.