Teacher Year 4 based in Edgware – Permanent position start in Sept 2022
Protocol Education is working with a consistently “good” school with good reputation based in Edgware
They are keen to recruit an experienced Year 4 Teacher to start immediately in October 2022
This is a consistently good school where teachers provide engaging and motivating activities in the class which results in the pupils have a very good attitude to learning and outstanding results.
The ideal Year 4 Teacher for this position in Edgware will have:
• Bachelor’s in education or related degree
• Must be a qualified teacher (QTS) with 3 years teaching experience
• Previous experience working within primary would be an advantage
• Ability to provide care, guidance and support to pupils and their families
• Able to lead & motivate the students, guide and provide feedback to teacher’s assistants
• Take pride in your classroom planning, observation and assessment procedure of the students work
• A positive attitude, to provide positive reinforcements, to give praise and rewards
If this position is of interest to you or anyone you may know please contact Daniel on 0208 371 7900 or Daniel.li@Protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.